Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So I got pretty decent job/connection with kundratic kustoms in baltimore. It's not "official" but i got a good vibe. I went up to the shop last tuesday, did a interview with the owner Brian. Dude is a real cool guy, seems very down to earth and has that ol'skool vibe to him. He's got some pretty sick chop's in his garage right now. I'm hoping to be able to help him out and pick up a few tricks of the trade whenever i get to help him out. Also meet a cool guy named Josh, he's a fabricator that helps out around the shop. He's got a mellow, all i need is a bike, a beer and some pavement feel to him. I don't think i could've found myself meeting ppl and have a better situation then this. If I do get the job, Man will doors open, just hope i don't screw up.

Current Song: "Hurt my Soul" by Lupe Fiasco

No comments: